Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Review of the Book "Andromeda Evolution" by Daniel Wilson

 


Title: Andromeda Evolution
Author: Daniel Wilson
Publisher: CrichtonSun LLC
Year: 2019
362 pages

Daniel Wilson took up the reigns from Michael Crichton and wrote a sequel to "Andromeda Strain". I have not read that first book and I will be honest and say I Googled to make sure I could read "Andromeda Evolution" as a stand-alone. Learning that I was safe to do safe, I cracked it open.

And then barely put it down...

Daniel Wilson does an excellent job at writing in Crichton's style. Full of action and suspense, "Andromeda Evolution" is an amazingly-written science-fiction story about an extraterrestrial genetic strain that seems to be attempting to eradicate all life on earth.

The first book was written in 1969 and the sequel reads as if true events 50 years ago were happening again today. It was a very exciting book, one that is hard to discuss without giving to much away!

"Andromeda Evolution" is a must-read for any Crichton fans or science fiction fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment